Friday, April 22, 2011

Flower YoYo Headband

Now I have a bunch of flower yoyos sitting around from my yoyo making frenzy.
Take a stiff but flexible item to cut into the shape that will be the base of your fascinator or headband.  In this case I used a takeout coffee lid.
 Choose you base fabric and cover the base wrapping around and gluing to the back.

Sew (or glue if you are inclined) the flowers to the base in a pleasing pattern.
If you are making a fascinator you can now attach it to a comb or a clip.
I decided to make a head band. 
I wrapped a matching torn strip of fabric around a headband gluing down each end.
Finally I hot glued on the flower piece to the head band.  Let it set for a few minutes and you are ready for going out to show off your fun new accessory.

No comments:

Post a Comment